Terms and Conditions
Blocked Drains Blackheath
This is the terms and conditions for purchasing products at Blocked Drains Blackheath.
The terms and conditions stated here apply to the use of this website, staying on this website and/or purchasing a product means you fully agree to be bound by the terms and conditions which are stated below. However, if you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not proceed any further on this website.
- All deliveries are based on the company’s delivery schedule only.
- When placing an order, please ensure you go through, because additional costs are applicable to additional deliveries.
- Blocked Drains Blackheath will endeavor to deliver all products to the customer by the agreed date of delivery, but however cannot be held responsible for any delay caused in delivering the product.
- Blocked Drains Blackheath will only deliver the product to the address given by the customer.
- The customer permits the installation team to have access to installation site at the time of agreed installation, so they team can carry out the installation.
- The company agrees to do installation of the product as stated in the specification and ensure it is complete and in good working condition. Where a building team is needed, installation will be suspended until both parties have come to an agreement.
- If during installation, problems of structural issues arises (which could not have been detected by Blocked Drains Blackheath ahead of time), then Blocked Drains Blackheath will have the right to call in a surveyor to further advise on the next step of action, and also put it down in writing at the customer’s expense, with the recommendations implemented by the customer at his expense as soon as possible, to enable Blocked Drains Blackheath proceed.
- Blocked Drains Blackheath will repair any damaged parts to the plaster or rendering the brickwork surrounding any window, caused during installation, but will not repair any damage caused to surrounding wallpaper, tiling or paint work.
- Blocked Drains Blackheath will make sure that the goods will match the existing finishing, but will not be held liable for non-matching due to weathering of already existing materials or non-availability of matching materials.
- Blocked Drains Blackheath takes no responsibility of any damage due to structural or other defects in the property when the installation is carried out.
- Blocked Drains Blackheath warrants that all products sold are of satisfactory quality.
- Color matching of glasses cannot be guaranteed if they are at different phases.
- A ten year guarantee is offered for all products purchased.
- The glass used is of the best quality, but could have some minor imperfections and Blocked Drains Blackheath cannot guarantee replacement as the glass manufacturers do not guarantee such imperfections.
- The customer is to ensure the products are delivered and installed in accordance to the stated and agreed conditions and instructions.
- Blocked Drains Blackheath will not be held responsible for any damage or loss caused by the customer.
- Blocked Drains Blackheath will not be held responsible by the buyer for any damage or loss of any nature caused by situations or circumstances beyond our control.
- The customer can cancel any order before 7 days of the agreed schedule. However, any cancellation after this will attract an additional 15% fee.
- If cancellation occurs after a survey by the company, the customer would agree to pay the expenses incurred by the company and would pay all expenses immediately.
- All price quotation by company is subject to change without any prior notice.
- Payments of goods are to be made within the agreed time. All discounts will be removed if payment is not made on the agreed date.
- Thickness of windows remains as stated, except otherwise stated.
- All casement windows are quoted with a standard outer frame and a standard sash profile, unless otherwise stated.
- The customer should inspect all products delivered by the company and has the right to reject the product if damaged.
- From above, until the customer has accepted the products, the products shall be at sole risk to the company and shall remain in the company’s possession.
- Property and risks shall only be passed down to the customer only upon acceptance of the products. If customer rejects the products, they will be returned to the company, at the company’s expense.
- If no prior notification of cancellation or rejection of products, 2 weeks before delivery, the customer will have to accept the products.
- The company may make changes to the specifications of the products, which do not affect their performance or quality.
- Pictures used for illustrations, may not exactly match the product itself.
- Blocked Drains Blackheath reserves the right to cancel any purchase made, if the terms and conditions are not held by the customer.
All personal information give to Blocked Drains Blackheath will be used in accordance with our privacy policies. Providing your personal information to us, means you agree to the use of such information according to our policy.
Live Chat Conversations
In order to improve or commitment of delivering quality service to our customers, all our live chats may be recorded for training purposes.
Definition of words
- Customer refers to the person who agrees to buy the products from the seller.
- Delivery time means the date the company has estimated for arrival of the products to the customer’s address.
- Products refer to the goods that the customer has purchased from Blocked Drains Blackheath.
- Price refers to the products, which includes VAT, packaging and delivery, unless otherwise stated.
If you have any further questions concerning our terms and conditions, please do contact our customer service department before proceeding to make any orders on 020 3633 1289.
If you also have a complaint regarding the product after purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us on the above telephone number.